Friday, June 5, 2009

Eliot Lee, now with International Acclaim! (kinda)

I just had a brilliant nap. Why don't I ever nap anymore? Naps are brilliant.

So just a quick one today, I wanted to pimp my deviantart account a titch. Way things are, I might be persuaded to update that thing more than I have been, what with all the nice compliments and praise I received from strangers for my work recently. I never knew how much I liked the compliments and praise of strangers until... recently.
Also, the few of you that know the gist of the story I came up with recently please do not give away any major plot points on their respective illustrations! Thanks!


In other news:

For the Fry fanatics out there. Download and listen! Only the first is out so far, but it's very Stephen Fryish, which I happen to know to be enough for you people.

Peace and love, peace and love!

No comments: