Sunday, May 31, 2009

FInally!


Could it be? Could it really be? Has Archie Andrews finally mustered his testicles to some form of attention and finally picked one of them? Oh Lordy! Oh my! This is news!

I really don't like Archie.

The blithering whatsit. He really rubs me the wrong way. For over 60 years he has let Betty cling on to him desperately so that he had someone to snog when Veronica was too busy. 

Come on. It's so obvious that he was much more into old Ronniekins. He only really gave Betty the time of day because she knows a little something about fixing cars. Exploitation ho!

Betty. With all her hundreds of useful skills displayed through the years that Archie has been in publication, you'd think she'd have a bit more self-esteem than she does. But she doesn't. And I don't know why. 

Anyway I'm busy so I'll wrap up here.

2 comments:

alien_child said...

WHAT?

WHEN?

OMG

Alana said...

No, you idiot! Betty! BETTY!! (waves flag)