Thursday, March 5, 2009

And We Saw Saw How They Shined For Us, And We Were Pleased.


Sketchbook time! Sketching is a rough and fickle business. Only to be attempted by men strong of heart and women with beards down to their feet. Women concerned that they might trip over them are exempted from this rule.


Breaking in the new sketchbook. Quite like it, might turn it into a bona fide drawing someday soon. 


Second sketch. My room. Or a fraction of it anyway.

Anyways that's all I have in my new book so far, I thought I'd just post this because this weekend I'm gonna be neck deep in the work I couldn't do while I was sick. Hurray.

5 comments:

DarK FoX said...

haha, finally you're updating. I want to see more updates

alien_child said...

*dares not say anything, for fear of jinxing it o.O*

DarK FoX said...

jinxing it would be saying, "I wonder if Eliot would update more."

alien_child said...

!!

Eugene!

You've jinxed it!

Noooooooooo~~~

Alana said...

hey. pretty.